Offering free and confidential practical support to
local people and community groups.
Somerset Village Agents Project provides people in Somerset’s rural communities with easier access to information and services.
The Somerset Village Agent project is a project of the Community Council of Somerset and uses paid, part time, highly trained individuals living in the parish ‘clusters’ they support. They help to bridge the gap between isolated, excluded, vulnerable and lonely individuals and statutory and/or voluntary organisations which offer specific solutions to identified needs.
The village agent covering Porlock, Luccombe, Minehead Without, Oare and Selworthy is Debbie Dennis.
Telephone 07572 024492
- Do you live alone, have a problem and do not know who to turn to?
- Do you have a problem that can be fixed by accessing the right people, services or agencies?
- Are you struggling as a young person, an older person or as a family and need advice and support?
- Are you a carer that needs a little help and support?
- Does your community have a collective problem that needs a kick start to solve?
All calls and advice given are treated with strict confidentiality.
Download a PDF* copy of the Porlock Village Agent_Poster
*To read PDF files you require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, you can download it free from Adobe's website using the link.